What's new
Google JackAllTrade Social Talk is Social
JackAllTrade Bulletin

Welcome to JackAllTrade We help online community members build great online communities. Discover one of the largest, free resources for online community Discuss, Learn, and Be Inspired. Good communities get better at JackAllTrade.

Led Flasher

this is for the i930 you know that right??? this is a nextel iden flip phone........... reupped though lmao..... look in first post attached.

i know i just went to page 152 and was looking at how old programs and such were....its just funny to see where things have come too...also what if i picked up an i930 at a garage sale and didnt wanna tell anyone?

i know i just went to page 152 and was looking at how old programs and such were....its just funny to see where things have come too...also what if i picked up an i930 at a garage sale and didnt wanna tell anyone?

hell wehn i had my i930 even though it was real basic i loved it.... when i posted this last year i had my i930 still...... just shows if you do your research you can learn fast.... just over a year now if i remember right that i have had a ppc.

Back