What's new
Google JackAllTrade Social Talk is Social
JackAllTrade Bulletin

Welcome to JackAllTrade We help online community members build great online communities. Discover one of the largest, free resources for online community Discuss, Learn, and Be Inspired. Good communities get better at JackAllTrade.

Tucker says talking to Matt Gaetz was 'one of the weirdest interviews' he ever conducted

• Thread starter phillyfinestserverstat
  • Start date
P

phillyfinestserverstat

Thread Owner : phillyfinestserverstat
Fox News show host Tucker Carlson says his interview with Matt Gaetz was one of the weirdest he's ever conducted. Matt Gaetz faces allegations he had a relationship with someone not quite his age. Gaetz also says he's a victim "of an organized criminal extortion."USA Today reported on it:Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., said he is under investigation for his sexual conduct after a report Tuesday that the Department of Justice is looking into whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl, and he claimed the investigation is related to an effort to extort him.The New York Times reported that, according to three sources briefed on the issue, an inquiry seeks to uncover whether Gaetz violated sex trafficking laws by paying for a teen girl to travel with him. Chargeshave not been filed against the Florida congressman.The alleged encounter under investigation occurred about two years ago, the Times reported, and a DOJ investigation began near the end of the Trump administration late last year.Gaetz said in a statement that the allegation is part of an ongoing effort to extort him and his family and said "no part" of it is true. He told Fox News' Tucker Carlson Tuesday evening that March 16 "was when this got going from the extortion standpoint."“Over the past several weeks my family and I have been victims of an organized criminal extortion involving a former DOJ official seeking $25 million while threatening to smear my name. ... I demand the DOJ immediately release the tapes, made at their direction, which implicate their former colleague in crimes against me based on false allegations," he said.Gaetz confirmed to Axios that he is under investigation for conduct with women.What the heck is going on?
MX5nDqGkKNg

Check this place out > ...

Back