What's new
Google JackAllTrade Social Talk is Social
JackAllTrade Bulletin

Welcome to JackAllTrade We help online community members build great online communities. Discover one of the largest, free resources for online community Discuss, Learn, and Be Inspired. Good communities get better at JackAllTrade.

Guy arrested after pulling gun on Antifa who smashed his truck window

• Thread starter phillyfinestserverstat
  • Start date
P

phillyfinestserverstat

Thread Owner : phillyfinestserverstat
{feed:enclosure_url} Antifa pepper sprayed a guy and bashed his truck window, so he pulls a gun out on them and tells them to stay away. He then gets arrested because there's a cop like ten feet away in the background, to your right when you're watching.I dunno man, if there's a dozen protesters screaming at me, I'm probably not stopping the truck. Just drive. And of course there probably won't be any charges against the person who smashed the window because it is likely impossible to identify who did that.
VgYtxckMOPE

Antifa pepper sprayed a guy and bashed his truck window, so he pulls a gun out on them and tells them to stay away. He then gets arrested because there's a cop like ten feet away in the background, to your right when you're watching.I dunno man, if there's a dozen protesters screaming at me, I'm probably not stopping the truck. Just drive. And of course there probably won't be any charges against the person who smashed the window because it is likely impossible to identify who did that.
VgYtxckMOPE

Check this place out > ...

Back