What's new
Google JackAllTrade Social Talk is Social
JackAllTrade Bulletin

Welcome to JackAllTrade We help online community members build great online communities. Discover one of the largest, free resources for online community Discuss, Learn, and Be Inspired. Good communities get better at JackAllTrade.

Judge Jeanine to Joy Behar: get off your butt and do something

• Thread starter phillyfinestserverstat
  • Start date
P

phillyfinestserverstat

Thread Owner : phillyfinestserverstat
{feed:enclosure_url} Judge Jeanine responds to Joy Behar criticisms, telling The View co-host to essentially get off her butt and go down to the border and do something. Some things Behar said in an attack against Pirro:“Look at what Jeanine Pirro — this is just outrageous. Jeanine, I’m looking at you. You should be ashamed of yourself. She said that these kids are a ‘lower level of human being.’ I mean, we’re going into some weird territory here if you say something like that about another human being, Jeanine.”“I used to know you, I used to like you... What the hell is going on with you, Jeanine, that you would say such a thing about human children? It’s outrageous.”
VCmChCcbYkg

Judge Jeanine responds to Joy Behar criticisms, telling The View co-host to essentially get off her butt and go down to the border and do something. Some things Behar said in an attack against Pirro:“Look at what Jeanine Pirro — this is just outrageous. Jeanine, I’m looking at you. You should be ashamed of yourself. She said that these kids are a ‘lower level of human being.’ I mean, we’re going into some weird territory here if you say something like that about another human being, Jeanine.”“I used to know you, I used to like you... What the hell is going on with you, Jeanine, that you would say such a thing about human children? It’s outrageous.”
VCmChCcbYkg

Check this place out > ...

Back