What's new
Google JackAllTrade Social Talk is Social
JackAllTrade Bulletin

Welcome to JackAllTrade We help online community members build great online communities. Discover one of the largest, free resources for online community Discuss, Learn, and Be Inspired. Good communities get better at JackAllTrade.

John Kerry defends use of private jet, says 'it's the only choice for someone like me'

• Thread starter phillyfinestserverstat
  • Start date
P

phillyfinestserverstat

Thread Owner : phillyfinestserverstat
{feed:enclosure_url} John Kerry defends using a private jet to receive an award in Iceland when he was asked if it was an environmental way to travel. He suggests he offsets his own carbon. He says it's the "only choice for someone like me" who has to fly around to meet with people to get things done to win the battle, like negotiating the Paris Accord for the United States. He can't sail across the ocean because it takes too long and he really just needs to get things done. He says if he offsets and contributes his life to his work, then he won't be put on the defensive about flying.
zdo-PnUcQNU

John Kerry defends using a private jet to receive an award in Iceland when he was asked if it was an environmental way to travel. He suggests he offsets his own carbon. He says it's the "only choice for someone like me" who has to fly around to meet with people to get things done to win the battle, like negotiating the Paris Accord for the United States. He can't sail across the ocean because it takes too long and he really just needs to get things done. He says if he offsets and contributes his life to his work, then he won't be put on the defensive about flying.
zdo-PnUcQNU

Check this place out > ...

Back