What's new
Google JackAllTrade Social Talk is Social
JackAllTrade Bulletin

Welcome to JackAllTrade We help online community members build great online communities. Discover one of the largest, free resources for online community Discuss, Learn, and Be Inspired. Good communities get better at JackAllTrade.

Biden shames Trump and signs Executive Orders, says 'I’m not making new law, I’m eliminating bad policy

• Thread starter phillyfinestserverstat
  • Start date
P

phillyfinestserverstat

Thread Owner : phillyfinestserverstat
{feed:enclosure_url} President Joe Biden shamed former President Donald Trump and said some of his executive orders were counterproductive to America. Biden then addresses the talk that he's signing a LOT of executive orders in such a short time frame and that's when he shamed Trump again, by saying "I’m not making new law, I’m eliminating bad policy."
mzATjx-WVpA

President Joe Biden shamed former President Donald Trump and said some of his executive orders were counterproductive to America. Biden then addresses the talk that he's signing a LOT of executive orders in such a short time frame and that's when he shamed Trump again, by saying "I’m not making new law, I’m eliminating bad policy."
mzATjx-WVpA

Check this place out > ...

Back