What's new
Google JackAllTrade Social Talk is Social
JackAllTrade Bulletin

Welcome to JackAllTrade We help online community members build great online communities. Discover one of the largest, free resources for online community Discuss, Learn, and Be Inspired. Good communities get better at JackAllTrade.

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries: Lindsey Graham is 'divorced from reality'

• Thread starter phillyfinestserverstat
  • Start date
P

phillyfinestserverstat

Thread Owner : phillyfinestserverstat
{feed:enclosure_url} Rep. Hakeem Jeffries goes after Sen. Lindsey Graham's regarding his claim that a lengthy impeachment trial could open a Pandora's Box.. Jeffries suggests that Graham "is divorced from reality... because he's no longer in charge... There’s a new sheriff in town… and fairness is going to dictate…" as stated on Anderson Cooper's Twitter feed.You want my opinion? Graham is a do-nothing dolt who only shows up when there's a TV camera around. I can't tell you one thing he has accomplished other than finding himself some TV time or trying to get a witty one-liner in somewhere. Let's be real folks, what does Lindsey Graham actually do? I can't think of anything from the last four years. Can you?
dAXnAvljLtQ

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries goes after Sen. Lindsey Graham's regarding his claim that a lengthy impeachment trial could open a Pandora's Box.. Jeffries suggests that Graham "is divorced from reality... because he's no longer in charge... There’s a new sheriff in town… and fairness is going to dictate…" as stated on Anderson Cooper's Twitter feed.You want my opinion? Graham is a do-nothing dolt who only shows up when there's a TV camera around. I can't tell you one thing he has accomplished other than finding himself some TV time or trying to get a witty one-liner in somewhere. Let's be real folks, what does Lindsey Graham actually do? I can't think of anything from the last four years. Can you?
dAXnAvljLtQ

Check this place out > ...

Back