What's new
Google JackAllTrade Social Talk is Social
JackAllTrade Bulletin

Welcome to JackAllTrade We help online community members build great online communities. Discover one of the largest, free resources for online community Discuss, Learn, and Be Inspired. Good communities get better at JackAllTrade.

Unemployed worker has message for Biden, said 'I went to my truck and literally cried' over layoffs

• Thread starter phillyfinestserverstat
  • Start date
P

phillyfinestserverstat

Thread Owner : phillyfinestserverstat
{feed:enclosure_url} Fox News covered a story where an unemployed worker posted his video talking about his experience with what's going on with the Keystone XL Pipeline and President Biden's ruling on it. Fox News posted the video along with the caption, "Neal Crabtree, a Welding Foreman from Arkansas, was left unemployed after President Joe Biden signed an executive order halting construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline." This is Crabtree's message to the Biden administration.The Blaze covered the story too, reporting:"I've got a sickening feeling in my stomach tonight and an aching feeling in my heart that I've never felt," the 46-year-old welder from Arkansas revealed."At the end of every job, I always shake the hands of the people I hire and the people that are sent from our Unions out of work list before they're laid off," he explained. "We laugh and smile and are proud of a job well done.""Today it wasn't like that, I laid guys off because the President doesn't want them to work," Crabtree divulged. "I went to my truck and literally cried."The numbers on how many people were laid off is not quite clear. There are numerous reports that say one thing, while others say another, and we're not even going to get into it here. It's just kinda hard to figure out who has the latest statistics, so if you want the stats on that, I would suggest searching it on Google to see what the latest information is.
SLCYmxyE5sE

Fox News covered a story where an unemployed worker posted his video talking about his experience with what's going on with the Keystone XL Pipeline and President Biden's ruling on it. Fox News posted the video along with the caption, "Neal Crabtree, a Welding Foreman from Arkansas, was left unemployed after President Joe Biden signed an executive order halting construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline." This is Crabtree's message to the Biden administration.The Blaze covered the story too, reporting:"I've got a sickening feeling in my stomach tonight and an aching feeling in my heart that I've never felt," the 46-year-old welder from Arkansas revealed."At the end of every job, I always shake the hands of the people I hire and the people that are sent from our Unions out of work list before they're laid off," he explained. "We laugh and smile and are proud of a job well done.""Today it wasn't like that, I laid guys off because the President doesn't want them to work," Crabtree divulged. "I went to my truck and literally cried."The numbers on how many people were laid off is not quite clear. There are numerous reports that say one thing, while others say another, and we're not even going to get into it here. It's just kinda hard to figure out who has the latest statistics, so if you want the stats on that, I would suggest searching it on Google to see what the latest information is.
SLCYmxyE5sE

Check this place out > ...

Back