What's new
Google JackAllTrade Social Talk is Social
JackAllTrade Bulletin

Welcome to JackAllTrade We help online community members build great online communities. Discover one of the largest, free resources for online community Discuss, Learn, and Be Inspired. Good communities get better at JackAllTrade.

Marjorie Taylor Greene in screaming altercation with fellow Congresswoman, caught on video

• Thread starter phillyfinestserverstat
  • Start date
P

phillyfinestserverstat

Thread Owner : phillyfinestserverstat
{feed:enclosure_url} Two Congresswoman get in screaming match in a hallway and it's all caught on video. The other person involved is allegedly Rep. Cori Bush. The two have been arguing on Twitter like some high school mean girls and here's what they said.Cori Bush said this: "A maskless Marjorie Taylor Greene & her staff berated me in a hallway. She targeted me & others on social media. I'm moving my office away from hers for my team's safety. I've called for the expulsion of members who incited the insurrection from Day 1. Bring H.Res 25 to a vote."Marjorie Taylor Greene replied with this: and posted the above video: "Rep. @CoriBush is the leader of the St. Louis Black Lives Matter terrorist mob who trespassed into a gated neighborhood to threaten the lives of the McCloskey’s. She is lying to you. She berated me. Maybe Rep. Bush didn’t realize I was live on video, but I have the receipts."We are living in a tabloid magazine folks.
CvfRrBTMlpA

Two Congresswoman get in screaming match in a hallway and it's all caught on video. The other person involved is allegedly Rep. Cori Bush. The two have been arguing on Twitter like some high school mean girls and here's what they said.Cori Bush said this: "A maskless Marjorie Taylor Greene & her staff berated me in a hallway. She targeted me & others on social media. I'm moving my office away from hers for my team's safety. I've called for the expulsion of members who incited the insurrection from Day 1. Bring H.Res 25 to a vote."Marjorie Taylor Greene replied with this: and posted the above video: "Rep. @CoriBush is the leader of the St. Louis Black Lives Matter terrorist mob who trespassed into a gated neighborhood to threaten the lives of the McCloskey’s. She is lying to you. She berated me. Maybe Rep. Bush didn’t realize I was live on video, but I have the receipts."We are living in a tabloid magazine folks.
CvfRrBTMlpA

Check this place out > ...

Back