What's new
Google JackAllTrade Social Talk is Social
JackAllTrade Bulletin

Welcome to JackAllTrade We help online community members build great online communities. Discover one of the largest, free resources for online community Discuss, Learn, and Be Inspired. Good communities get better at JackAllTrade.

Geraldo Rivera blames Trump, then gets called out: 'How Dare You!'

• Thread starter phillyfinestserverstat
  • Start date
P

phillyfinestserverstat

Thread Owner : phillyfinestserverstat
{feed:enclosure_url} Geraldo Rivera tries to suggest that former President Donald Trump was responsible for and incited the incident that took place on January 6th at the Capitol. Rivera was met with quick backlash from Fox News contributor Leo Terrell who disagreed with him, saying "how dare you" and demanding Rivera apologize to Trump for saying that. Rivera said Trump should apologize to the people.Raw Story reported:With this vote yesterday, it's clear that 45 Republicans are not going to go along with impeachment," Rivera explained. "What the Senate has to do is a joint bipartisan resolution to censure Donald Trump. Let's censure him. Let's say what you did was unacceptable. You incited that." "Come on!" Terrell exclaimed. "How dare you blame Donald Trump for that. We have a rule of law. We have due process." "Because I have eyes," Rivera replied. Report Advertisement "For you to come on here and say that he was responsible is wrong!" Terrell continued. "You should not say that and you should apologize to President Trump for that statement. You have no facts to justify that!" "President Trump needs to apologize to us," Rivera countered. "No! You're wrong!" Terrell shot back. "I think you should review the First Amendment again because I'll ask you right now on TV, tell me the words, the magic words that he used to incite those criminals. Tell me the magic words right now, Geraldo.
MPnSM3R9ZJE

Geraldo Rivera tries to suggest that former President Donald Trump was responsible for and incited the incident that took place on January 6th at the Capitol. Rivera was met with quick backlash from Fox News contributor Leo Terrell who disagreed with him, saying "how dare you" and demanding Rivera apologize to Trump for saying that. Rivera said Trump should apologize to the people.Raw Story reported:With this vote yesterday, it's clear that 45 Republicans are not going to go along with impeachment," Rivera explained. "What the Senate has to do is a joint bipartisan resolution to censure Donald Trump. Let's censure him. Let's say what you did was unacceptable. You incited that." "Come on!" Terrell exclaimed. "How dare you blame Donald Trump for that. We have a rule of law. We have due process." "Because I have eyes," Rivera replied. Report Advertisement "For you to come on here and say that he was responsible is wrong!" Terrell continued. "You should not say that and you should apologize to President Trump for that statement. You have no facts to justify that!" "President Trump needs to apologize to us," Rivera countered. "No! You're wrong!" Terrell shot back. "I think you should review the First Amendment again because I'll ask you right now on TV, tell me the words, the magic words that he used to incite those criminals. Tell me the magic words right now, Geraldo.
MPnSM3R9ZJE

Check this place out > ...

Back